Monday, October 13, 2008

Try not to be too jealous...

but this is what I get to wake up to each morning...

And speaking of waking up in the morning, it is soooo much easier now that Miss Kennedy is sleeping through the night - that's right, it's official. For the last three weeks, she has been going down at night and sleeping for 7-8 hours straight for her first stretch, then waking up to eat and going back to sleep for about 3 more hours. And let me just say that I feel like a new woman! It makes such a difference being able to sleep longer than 2-3 hours at a time. At first I thought it was just a fluke, so I didn't want to say anything and risk jinxing it, but it appears to be a pattern. Keep up the good work, honey!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It doesn't seem possible that she could keep getting cuter, but she certainly does!!!